domingo, 8 de junio de 2008

Diary entry: Agustina Escobar

Sunday, 15 September
Dear diary
Last weekend was AMAZING!. On Friday, I went to ''Paso de la Patria'' in the evening with my cousins. We arrived at night, so we thought that we were going to have dinner and then maybe we would fall sleep because we were very tired.

Suddenly, my young cousin appeared with a boardgame called ''Twister'' so we had fun with this.

Then we started to play with cards and when we finished I realised that it was 7:00 o'clock. I fell a sleep for about 5 hours and then, when I woke up we went to the beach, we played volleyball, football and many more sports.

I came back on Saturday at 9:00pm, I was very tired but I went to two fifteen birthday parties and I enjoyed those very much. I came back to my house at 7:00 am, I fell a sleep but at 10:00 am my mother woke me up to go to Paso de la Patria again.

Although I was very tired, I was excited to travel there because I was sure that we could have a great time. It was a wonderful weekend and I hope that the next will be better.






Photo in Paso de la Patria with my cousins:)

No hay comentarios: