domingo, 8 de junio de 2008

Diary Entry: Fede Aquino

Woooow! Last weekend I had the best 15 ^ party of my life! I don't remember it perfectly, but it was the best night of the year!

I wore a white shirt with squares, and a black suit. There were (gr) a lot of people there, the music was perfect, the food delicious, we were all having fun. I noticed that there were some strange lights, also. Then, they (who?) told me that there (gr) were (gr) brought from France.

The family of this girl is really rich!. Cell phones, shirts, bags and CD's were given AS SOUVENIRS!. A band and a magician performed, too. I can't explain how surprised I was when the magician disappeared a little girl in front of my eyes! what a great trick. But more surprised I was when I saw Eduardo and the rest of Eclip'c's band members. They sang for an hour, and we were all crazy.

The perfect night was complete when I was with her (either you write the name or you use quotation marks). She appeared suddenly and sat at my side, we talk (gr) for a long time and dance (gr) together. Now, we usually talk every day, and that’s why I’m so happy. I promise ^ writing (gr) more news soon.

Fedee.

No hay comentarios: