domingo, 8 de junio de 2008

Diary entry by Fedelopezz

Date?
Dear Diary
This is (gr) a wonderful day, i have (gr) good marks in math anda (sp) i saw my favourite program (sp), but on (iw) saturday is (gr) not a good day. I had a fifteen year's (voc)party and on friday my mum punished me because i had low marks in english, and when i'm (gr) in (gr) the door to go to fernando's house, my dad call (gr) me, anda (sp) ^ said that ^ don't (gr) give me permission ^^, so i went to my bedroom to sleep. But all my friends went to fernando's house so i cant (gr) lose (gr) ^.
So i escape (gr) for (gr) the window and i put my wilows (voc/sp) under the coat (voc).
Then i jump (gr) to the street and i went to thw (sp) party.
Finally, i come (gr) back to my (iw) home and enter (gr) for (gr)the window again y (???) my mum doesn't (gr) notes (voc/gr) anything.

No hay comentarios: