lunes, 9 de junio de 2008

Diary entry - Flor.B =)

4th June 1996
Dear diary,
Today, was a wonderful day and now I'm very happy. Pablo called me to go to the cinema, there he took my hand. Then we went to the riverside to walk, it was very sweet. Later, my mother called me, so he went with me to my house. When we were going he asked me if I liked Pedro, and I answer no but I didn't have the courage to say that I loved him. Suddenly, I notice that he get sad, so I took the necessary courage and I said him that I loved him. I stayed very nervous because he didn't say anything to me but suddenly he told me that I was the love of his life and he kissed me.
When we were outside of my house I was waiting him to ask me to be his girlfriend but he didn't say anything, he only said that we couldn't be boyfriend and girlfriend because his friend wanted me. But that didn't make me sad or dissapointed me because I know that he want me, I was everything for me.

flooorr

No hay comentarios: