martes, 10 de junio de 2008

Diary entry - Lucree

Sunday, 15 September
Dear diary:
Yesterday I went to a friend’s birthday party with my friends.
There I have (gr) a lot of fun! I spend (gr) all night with a friend...God! He is (gr) perfect!
I already (iw) met him ^ one of my friends introduce (gr) us. His name is Jack, I met him a couple weekends before (voc). I gave him my telephone-number so he said he can (gr) call me. Yesterday, HE CALLS (gr) ME! We went out. We went, first, to the cinema, and then we went to the park. There we talk (gr) for hours, we talk (gr) about everything, like friends, family…you know…
I’m so happy! We have so much in common! Except for one thing, well, for two things…his friends and the girls…the problem with his friends it’s (gr)that they are really stupid, and with the girls it’s really difficult because all the girls are behind (voc) him. He is a really handsome boy.
So yesterday we have (gr) a great time. He said he’s (gr) gonna call me again one of those (gr) days! I can’t wait! I hope we could be more than friends…
Lucreciaaa
Pay attention to the verb tenses!

No hay comentarios: